4.06.2009

Slave

You know I love being dominated, but I crave to be someone's master every now and then! My slave and lover called the other night for some hot Domination Phone Sex . He was dressed up in his 3 way clamps that attached to his cock ring!!! The nipple clamps made his nipples so red and hard, I had him tug on them over and over again while his dick got hard! He also had on his slave hood that covered his entire face. He even had on tight black thigh high with a garterbelt and tall black stiletto's.
Mmmmm he was the most perfectly dressed slave I've ever had!

He kept begging me to fuck his cock but I made him wait.
He had to lick my pussy and get me off first.... cause the Princess comes FIRST! After he happily got me off I awarded him with climbing up on his cock and riding him! He even fucked his ass with his big dildo!!!

Feeling kinky and want a hot lil' bitch to dominate you?
Call me,
Bree for Hot Fetish Phone Sex Today!!!
888-31-HONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment