9.21.2010

Naughty Cheerleader Phone Sex


Don't i just look SWEET and INNOCENT ;)
*giggles* sometimes

Earlier today i had a particular call i enjoyed and i want to share it with you...

Everytime i go to Jeremys class [That's what he told me to call him outside of work] I cant help but notice him staring at me. It must be my short tight skirt and my tight litle tank top. Hee hee my nipples get so hard during his class.

I have a feeling my inappropriate outfits are disruptive but i dont care. I"m dressing like me, a cute little young slut. Soon i can show jeremy exactly why i dress this way. ;)

He makes me stay after class all the time, even though he knows i have cheerleading practice. I told him that i CANNOT fail his class or i cant cheer next week and he said i probably will. And i asked him what i can do to not fail?

He invited me to his house after practice......

Wanna hear what happens?

Call me so we can role play now!


1.888.314.6639 Ask for Bree. ;]




AIM: BackseatBree694U

No comments:

Post a Comment