9.03.2010

Take Advantage of me ;)



You know what i just adore? I love when a hot guys takes advantage of me. And i dont just mean ooo give it to me rough. I love it when a guy isnt afraid to bend me over and make me take his hard cock in my ass. I just LOOOVE anal phone sex. MMMM the feel of a hard, thobbing, veiny cock sliding into my tight, young asshole gets me sooo hot.

it's even better when you grabb my hips and pull me onto your hard shaft. Anal play is my favorite. Sometimes you can hit my asshole juuuust right. If you holdmy ankles above my head and just POUND my asshole. OMG it makes me squeel. It hurts sooo good.

The only think i love more than you fucking my tight little ass soo good. It will you cum hard in my ass and make me your adorable little phone sex  cream pie!!!!! Watch your cream drip out of my tight little asshole. Don't you love the way that looks???

I really enjoy getting ALL my holes filled by your. I even more enjoying listening to you cum on th phone with me.

Call me And you can fuck my ass, fuck my twat, or both at the same time ;)

1.888.314.6639 Ask for Bree.

Http://www.phonesexacademy.com/bree.html

IM me we can chat about your fantasy first :)
AIM: Backseatbree694u
Yahoo: Backseatbree69@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment