1.21.2009

My Knight Shining Armor

My guy called me for phone sex the other day. He knew I was incredibly horny and he told me in our free sex chat room what type of call he wanted .... he wanted to please ME. He wanted to take the reigns and tell me what he'd do to my body. He just wanted to know that he was getting me off!!! And boy did he!! He told me how he'd shove his tongue deep inside my pussy, licking it in and out and up and down, MMmmm oh god this made me so wet, I had to slide my fingers down between my legs and rub my wet little cunt. He kpt licking my pussy until I came!! Then he slide his cock up between my legs and slide it into my tight slit. He started fucking me incredibly hard, licking my nipples and neck at the same time. On my end I was fucking my hole with dildo so hard I was moaning right to the beat! Next he flipped me over on my stomach, bent me over and shoved his big cock into my ass. I was moaning so loud the neighbors probably heard me! My God it felt so good. Feeling his cock stretch out my asshole. He fucked me so hard that when I came ... I SQUIRTED all the way down my legs. At this point I was practically screaming!!

Thank you my Knight in Shining Armor for the amazing phone fucking!

Make me squirt Today, tonight, all the time!!!!

888-31-HORNY and ask for BREE!!!

See more of me on my webpage!! Check out my friends too!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog honey.
    stop by anytime on my blog.
    your welcome to leave a note
    and a banner or link if you do.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete