1.09.2009

Slave 2

Hi again.... Master called me back for more phone sex the other day! He had me bind up my tits and pussy with a rope this time!!! At first he had me put a vibrator in my pussy. Next he had me take out a rope and bind up my pussy and tits!!! It hurt with the rough itchy material of the rope, rubbing against my pussy and around my tits. The rope held the vibrator in place. He had me use my paddle and slap my nipples 10 times EACH!!! OHhhh it hurt so much!! But I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter with each smack. Master wanted to help me go to the bathroom. He walked me into the bathroom and had me sit down. He wanted me to hold my hand down there while I pissed all over it. Then he shoved my head onto his cock and made me suck him off while I finished up going potty. Master told me to be a good girl and lick my hand clean.
Blog SPot

I love it when Master calls me :) He knows exactly how to handle a dirty little slut like me!

If you want more of the story call me for some hot phone sex tonight!


Call me ;) 1-888-31-HONEY

See more of Bree!!

Follow me on TWITTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment