1.17.2009

Your Little Model

*giggle* My parents were out of town today and mommy asked you to come and watch me and make sure I was very good! You kept telling me how pretty I was and asked if I ever wanted to be a model! Of course I do! I know I'm a cute little girl and I want to be pretty just like those big girls in the magazines! You asked me to show you my room so that we could play a little game. I showed you all my stuffed animals and barbies *giggle* you thought they were so cute! But you were ready to play your very fun game! You told me that you wanted to dress me up just like a model so you could take my picture! The clothes you picked was a cute halter top that was pink, and some soft panties. I had you help me put them both on so they looked just right! Then you told me I needed to pose! I wasn't sure how, so you showed me how to get on all fours and arch my back just like other models! But then ... you pulled your very large cock out of your pants and shoved it in my mouth!!! It could hardly fit in my tiny little mouth! I even gagged! I ask "What are you doing?" and you told me that you were making me a cock sucking whore and shoved it further down my throat until I was coughing and gagging even more! Then you really surprised me when you got down on all 4's and stuck your ass in the air and made me lick your ass while I giggled! You moaned so much I couldn't believe it! Then you made me get underneath you while you fucked my tiny little virgin pussy hole. OMG it hurt SOOOO much I couldn't believe it! You fucked me so hard, over and over again until hot thick cum shot all inside me! There was so much it even leaked out. But you told me I was a very cute model but such a cock whore!
*giggle* Thank you for making me such a slut!


Need a cute little girl to phone fuck? Call BREE for hot phone sex now! 888-31-HONEY

No comments:

Post a Comment